Thursday, October 21, 2010

Big Problems

I have big problems.  I mean really big problems.  Here's how I know.  I am looking for a job.  Lots goes in to finding a job in this economy, it would seem.  I'll spare you the details.

So, anyway, I applied for this job with a large, frumpy major Midwestern retailer, and got an interview, and another interview and another interview, and another interview for this job.  And then a man with a bad Jersey accent and (I am not kidding) bluing in his hair declined to hire me.

So, that's how I know that I have big problems.

Well, that and the fact that I'm now kicking my fridge.

1 comment:

  1. it just means you were not suppose to get that job. there is something much better waiting out there for you. believe me. i KNOW it sucks to hear that because that is what everyone says....but i truly believe it.
    Chin up lady!

    ReplyDelete